Experience one of the most famous attraction of North Conway, the Conway Scenic Railroad, in the center of North Conway Village and only 5 minutes away from us. The historic Victorian Station has served as a regional landmark since its completion in 1974. The Station and Roundhouse both are on the National Register of Historic Places.
This Conway Scenic Train Ride package includes a unique 55 minute roundtrip train excursion. The Valley Train travels south past some of the area’s farmlands, crossing Moat Brook and the Saco and Swift Rivers enroute to Conway, where you can watch the powerful locomotive “run-around” the train in preparation for the return trip.
The package entitles you to coach tickets for the Conway trip, but you can conveniently upgrade once at the train station, to the Bartlett excursion or to the Notch Train (subject to availability – extra fare paid directly at Conway Scenic ticket office).
The 1 3/4 hour roundtrip Bartlett excursion offers you longer and more relaxing trains ride. You’re invited to sit back and enjoy the passing scenery and surrounding mountains, as the “Valley Train” travels northwest through fields and woodlands, crossing the East Branch, Saco, and Ellis Rivers enroute to Bartlett. Upon arrival in Bartlett, you will also have the opportunity to watch the locomotive “run around” for the return trip to North Conway.
The Conway Scenic Train Ride Package includes:
- 2 night stay for two in the room of your choice;
- Full Country Breakfast cooked-to-order each morning;
- 2 coach tickets for the Conway Valley Train (can be upgraded to the Bartlett Train or the Notch Train);
- A Dining Pass for discounts to many area restaurants;
- Starting from $233 + tax for two (price varies depending on the season and room)
- To book this package call us at (800) 356-3596