The Early Spring Dog Sledding Tour Package is offered from May 1 to May 31 (weather permitting).
Starting from $368 + tax for two in a Standard Queen Room.
This Early Spring Dog Sledding Tour lasts approximately 1.5 – 2 hours and is perfect for those looking to come out of hibernation and enjoy the wonderful world of dog sledding.
You will spend 30-40 minutes meeting and greeting sled dogs and helping their musher prepare the rolling dog sled which involves harnessing and hitching the team etc, before going for a 50 minutes ride. At the end of your experience, you can thank your team and “tip” them with dog cookies (just don’t feed the mushers).
This tour is typically available throughout the month of May (weather and trail conditions permitting).
The Early Spring Dog Sledding Tour Package includes:
- 2 night stay for two in the room of your choice;
- Full Country Breakfast cooked-to-order each morning;
- A Rolling Dog Sled Adventure for two (choose 9 am, 12 am or 3 pm);
- A Dining Pass for discounts to area restaurants;
- Starting from $368 + tax for two (price varies depending on the room)
- To book this package call us at (800) 356-3596