Aerial picture of Jackson Ski Touring Foundation trails
Jackson x country ski package
Available from opening to closing of the ski area
Starting from $242 + tax for two
The Jackson Ski Touring Foundation, located 15 minutes away from us, maintains a variety of trails in and around the village of Jackson, NH, for a wonderful cross-country ski and snowshoe experience. Enjoy 150 km of trails that are considered by many to be the finest cross-country ski trails in the Eastern United States, with opportunities for all – from first time skiers and snowshoers to national competitors.
Great Glen Trails, located 35 minutes away from us, is at Pinkham Notch, just at the base of Mt Washington, and offers 43 km of groomed trails, a groomed tubing hill, a ski school and snowcoach tours that will take you just above tree-line up Mt Washington Auto-Road.
Jackson x Country Ski Package includes:
- 2 nights with us for 2 in the room of you choice,
- Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning,
- 2 vouchers (one per person) for one day of x-country ski or snowshoe at Jackson Ski Touring Foundation,
- 2 vouchers (one per person) for x-country ski or snowshoe or snow tub for free at Great Glen Trails (these vouchers give you a discount to take the snowcoach as well)
- A $30 voucher valid towards a dinner at any of the Valley Originals’ Restaurants
- A dining pass for extra discount to area restaurants
- To book this package call us at (800) 356-3596
Conditions: Advanced reservation only – 50% lodging deposit asked at reservation – Subject to availability – Rates are double occupancy for all rooms except two bedroom suites (4 persons) – Room 19 , Suite 12, Suite 24 and Suite 25 are dog friendly, additional fee applies for a dog – Cannot be combined with another offer or discount