Aerial picture of Jackson Ski Touring Foundation trails
Available from December 26, 2016 to March 18, 2017 – No black out dates!
Note : for 1 night stay only or after March 18, 2017, you can buy discounted tickets from us!
Starting from $260 + tax for two
The Jackson Ski Touring Foundation, located 15 minutes away from us, maintains a variety of trails in and around the village of Jackson, NH, for a wonderful cross-country ski and snowshoe experience. Enjoy 150 km of trails that are considered by many to be the finest cross-country ski trails in the Eastern United States, with opportunities for all – from first time skiers and snowshoers to national competitors.
Great Glen Trails, located 35 minutes away from us, is at Pinkham Notch, just at the base of Mt Washington, and offers 43 km of groomed trails, a groomed tubing hill, a ski school and snowcoach tours that will take you just above tree-line up Mt Washington Auto-Road.
Jackson x Country Ski Package includes:
- 2 nights for 2 in the room of your choice
- Full country breakfast cooked to order every morning
- Afternoon hot cocoa
- 2 vouchers (one per person) for one day of x-country ski or snowshoe
- A $30 voucher for a dinner at one of the Valley Originals’ Restaurants
- A Dining Pass for discount on dining
- Too many things to do? Optional 3rd night with a 10% discount
- FREE vouchers to go tubing/x-country skiing/snowshoeing FOR FREE at Great Glen Trails
- To book this package call us at (800) 356-3596
Conditions: Advanced reservation only – 50% lodging deposit asked at reservation – Subject to availability – Rates are double occupancy for all rooms except two bedroom suites (4 persons) – Room 19 , Suite 12, Suite 24 and Suite 25 are dog friendly, additional fee applies for a dog – Cannot be combined with another offer or discount