The Late Fall Dog Sledding Tour Package is offered from October 15 to November 26 (weather permitting)
Starting from $398 + tax for two
Experience the beautiful colors of fall up close and personal during this interactive 2 hour adventure.
You will spend 30 – 40 minutes meeting and greeting sled dogs and preparing their rolling dog sled which involves harnessing and hitching the team etc. Once the cart is prepared, you will embark on a ride that last approximately 50 minutes. The mushers make scenic stops along the ride so you can soak in views and have plenty of photo opportunities. At the end of the experience you can thank their team and “tip” them with dog cookies (just don’t feed the mushers).
Although this tour is typically available mid-September until the end of November, the package itself is available only from October 15 to November 26.
The Late Fall Dog Sledding Tour Package includes:
- 2 night stay for two in the room of your choice;
- Full Country Breakfast cooked-to-order each morning;
- A Rolling Dog Sled Adventure for two (choose 9:30 am, 12 pm or 3 pm);
- A Dining Pass for discounts to many area restaurants;
- Starting from $398 + tax for two (price varies depending on the room)
- To book this package call us at (800) 356-3596