A Fantastic, Fun and Unique Murder Mystery Event in North Conway, NH
Saturday June 10, 2017
Saturday June 17, 2017
Friday October 20, 2017 (SOLD OUT!)
Saturday October 21, 2017 (SOLD OUT!)
Friday October 27, 2017 (limited availability!)
Saturday October 28, 2017 (SOLD OUT!)
MATRIMONY, MAYHEM AND MURDER!
Love is in the air and wedding bells are chiming in the distance. We all gather together to celebrate the love of two brothers, three ex-wives, a brand new bride and a killer thrown in for good measure. At this wedding “forever hold your peace” takes on a whole new meaning for one unlucky guest.
The Conway Scenic Railroad presents a first class evening of fabulous food, superior service and entertaining Dinner Theater aboard the elegant dining car Chocorua or Hattie Evans. Passengers can participate as much or as little as they like in the tongue in cheek humor and zany antics that will keep everyone on their toes as they work the clues to determine the killer on board.
Whether it’s a red carpet event, a wedding reception or a gala reunion, it’s a formal affair for murder so dress the part and join the fun (check out below the dress code).
The trains depart promptly at 6:00 pm. Plan to board early and enjoy a cocktail in one of Conway Scenic Railroad’s beautiful dining cars. The fare includes First Class seating for the 3-hour train excursion, a 4-course dinner, live theatrical performance, taxes and gratuities. Beverage service is additional.
Our Murder Mystery Dinner Train Package includes discounted tickets for the event,
and starts from $430 + tax for 2 nights
- 2 nights for two in the room of your choice ;
- 10% off a third night, should you want to stay longer with us;
- Cooked-to-order breakfast each morning;
- Bubbly wine in your room upon your arrival;
- 2 tickets for the Murder Mystery Train, including a 3-hour ride provided by the Conway Scenic Railroad, 2 four-course dinners provided by the Chocorua Dining Car, and a Murder Mystery performed by Arts in Motion;
- Afternoon tea, coffee and homemade snack;
- a Dining Pass for discounts to many area restaurants;
- CALL US NOW at (800) 356-3596 of CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY
Please note : due to the nature of the performance, event is reserved to people 18 or older
Four-Course Dinner served aboard the train:
First Course : Lobster Bisque
Second Course : Crawford Salad (mixed green with apples, cranberries, carrots and cheddar cheese served with maple mustard vinaigrette)
Entree – Choice of : Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Balsamic Herb Emulsion, or Baked Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu, or Black Bean Stuffed Portabella Mushroom with Roasted Red Pepper (Vegetarian).
All entrees are served with Chefs choice of seasonal accompaniments
Dessert: Trays of mini desserts served at each table
Note: Alcoholic Beverages are not included
Dress Code :
Casual Elegant – For him, it could be a dark suit or a button down with trousers, made complete by a sport coat. For her, a formal pants outfit, or a snazzy black dress complemented by an evening wrap or clutch bag would be perfect for such a grand scene. Both women and men will find turtlenecks, darker colors, and leather shoes to be universally accepted as supplements to casual elegant outfits.
Elegant will require more flare, especially for women. You may want to bring out some of the finer jewelry, bolder makeup, and date to show more skin. Men can don the smoother ties, cufflinks, and may want to wear a black and blue suit before selecting a gray or tan one.
Formal – Those exquisite dresses and tuxedos are considered formal attire. The formal standard demands patrons to wear their best, with women in ravishing dresses and men in suits. Formal wear can even go a step above and befall black tie invitations, which call for men to wear tuxedos, and women to wear cocktail or long dresses, or modish, dressy evening separates.
Policy & Cancellation:
- Packages need to be booked at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled trains. Packages cannot be sold at the last minute.
- Packages can be booked only by calling (800) 356-3596 or (603) 356-2044. The guests choice of entree need to be given upon reservation (beef, chicken or vegetarian).
- Seating is very limited, so it’s a first-come first-serve basis. Seats are guaranteed only once we have received a confirmation number.
- Reservations are confirmed by email upon receipt of an advanced deposit made with a valid credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover). One full night deposit and complete payment of the tickets are required.
- For all cancellation, there is a $35 cancellation fee per room. A fourteen day cancellation notice is required to receive a full refund (minus the cancellation fee). Reservations cancelled less than 2 weeks before the scheduled performance are NOT REFUNDABLE and charged in full, unless we can re-sell the entire package to another couple (room & tickets). No credit voucher will be issued.
CALL US NOW AT 800-356-3596