A Fantastic, Fun and Unique Murder Mystery Event in North Conway, NH
Saturday June 11, 2016
Saturday June 18, 2016
Friday October 21, 2016
Saturday October 22, 2016
Friday October 28, 2016
Friday October 29, 2016
All aboard for the Murder Mystery Dinner Train on the Conway Scenic Railroad. In this season of high drama on the political front we are bringing you a farcical adventure sure to entertain.
The Governor of the grand state of New Hampshire has high hopes to make it all the way to the oval office with his proud family by his side. He has surrounded with the most qualified campaign staffers and advisors who want only the best for the governor and America, or do they? Join us on a campaign stop that goes from zero to crazy in 60 seconds.
The trains depart promptly at 6:00 pm. Plan to board early and enjoy a cocktail in one of Conway Scenic Railroad’s beautiful dining cars. The fare includes First Class seating for the 3-hour train excursion, a 4-course dinner, live theatrical performance, taxes and gratuities. Beverage service is additional.
Our Murder Mystery Dinner Train Package includes discounted tickets for the event,
and starts from $330 + tax for 1 night and from $430 + tax for 2 nights
- 1 or 2 nights for two in the room of your choice;
- 10% off a third night, should you want to stay longer with us;
- Cooked-to-order breakfast each morning;
- Bubbly wine in your room upon your arrival;
- 2 tickets for the Murder Mystery Train, including a 3-hour ride provided by the Conway Scenic Railroad, 2 four-course dinners provided by the Chocorua Dining Car, and a Murder Mystery performed by Arts in Motion;
- Afternoon tea, coffee and homemade snack;
- a Dining Pass for savings to area restaurants;
Please note : due to the nature of the performance, event is reserved to people 18 or older
Four-Course Dinner served aboard the train:
First Course : Lobster Bisque
Second Course : Crawford Salad (mixed green with apples, cranberries, carrots and cheddar cheese served with maple mustard vinaigrette)
Entree – Choice of : Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Balsamic Herb Emulsion, or Baked Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu, or Black Bean Stuffed Portabella Mushroom with Roasted Red Pepper (Vegetarian).
All entrees are served with Chefs choice of seasonal accompaniments
Dessert: Trays of mini desserts served at each table
Note: Alcoholic Beverages are not included
Dress Code :
Casual Elegant – For him, it could be a dark suit or a button down with trousers, made complete by a sport coat. For her, a formal pants outfit, or a snazzy black dress complemented by an evening wrap or clutch bag would be perfect for such a grand scene. Both women and men will find turtlenecks, darker colors, and leather shoes to be universally accepted as supplements to casual elegant outfits.
Elegant will require more flare, especially for women. You may want to bring out some of the finer jewelry, bolder makeup, and date to show more skin. Men can don the smoother ties, cufflinks, and may want to wear a black and blue suit before selecting a gray or tan one.
Formal – Those exquisite dresses and tuxedos are considered formal attire. The formal standard demands patrons to wear their best, with women in ravishing dresses and men in suits. Formal wear can even go a step above and befall black tie invitations, which call for men to wear tuxedos, and women to wear cocktail or long dresses, or modish, dressy evening separates.
Policy & Cancellation:
- Packages need to be booked at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled trains. Packages cannot be sold at the last minute.
- Packages can be booked only by calling (800) 356-3596 or (603) 356-2044. The guests choice of entree need to be given upon reservation (beef, chicken or vegetarian).
- Seating is very limited, so it’s a first-come first-serve basis. Seats are guaranteed only once we have received a confirmation number.
- Reservations are confirmed by email upon receipt of an advanced deposit made with a valid credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover). One full night deposit and complete payment of the tickets are required.
- For all cancellation, there is a $35 cancellation fee per room. A fourteen day cancellation notice is required to receive a full refund (minus the cancellation fee). Reservations cancelled less than 2 weeks before the scheduled performance are NOT REFUNDABLE and charged in full, unless we can re-sell the entire package to another couple (room & tickets). No credit voucher will be issued.
CALL US NOW AT 800-356-3596