The North Conway Journey to the North Pole is not one of these Santa Trains, or a simple train ride! It’s a Magical 2-hour Journey, including :
- A train ride to the North Pole in your PJs
- Christmas Carols that we all sing together while aboard
- Hot cocoa and candy to warm up your heart
- A sea of Elves with their lanterns, awaiting you at the North Pole to deliver you to Santa
- A read-aloud of classic “The Night Before Christmas” poem by Clement Clarke Moore
- Santa himself giving the first gift of Christmas to all the kids
- Wonderful memories for years to come
The Journey to the North Pole is one of the major fundraisers for the Believe in Books Literacy Foundation Tickets are available only through a lottery or through a Journey to the North Pole Package :
- 1 or 2 nights in the room of your choice
- Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, featuring choice of fluffy pancakes, real French toasts, stuffed croissants and more…
- Coach tickets for selected Saturday performances on November 26, December 3, 10 and 17, 2016
- A small gift, personalized with your child(ren) name under our Christmas tree
- Afternoon Hot Cocoa and homemade cake or bread
- a Dining Pass for discounts to area restaurants
- Free tubing, x-country skiing, snowshoeing passes at Great Glen Trails (if open)
- Optional discount tickets (giving you a 20% off!) for Cranmore Mountain’s Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing or Tubing
- Too many things to do? Optional 3rd night with a 10% discount
Rates (subject to change and vary depending of the room – Taxes are not included):
- Starting from $349 + tax for 1 night or $458 + tax for 2 nights for 3 people (2 adults and 1 child under 10)- This starting rate is for a stay in Room 10.
- Starting from $455 + tax for 1 night or $588 + tax for 2 nights for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children under 10) – This starting rate is for a stay in Room 6.
- For 5 people in a two bedroom suite (2 adults and 3 children under 10), package starts from $830 + tax for 2 nights (1 night not available unless 2 rooms are booked).
Payment and cancellation policy:
Full payment is required at time of reservation for a one-night stay only, and packages are non-refundable.
For a two-night stay, one night stay + all tickets payment are required at time of reservation. The balance should be paid at check-in. Packages are refundable, minus a $35 cancellation fee per room, if we can resell your reservation IN FULL to another family (room + tickets). Cancellations received within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable, regardless of reason. Reservations will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Tickets are very limited and may not be available for the specific dates/times your have in mind – please be flexible.
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA YOU MIGHT CONSIDER WHILE STAYING WITH US
Cranmore Mountain : Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing, Snow Tubing. Discounted tickets are available at our front desk.
Skiing : Cranmore Mountain is just 1 mile from us, Attitash and Black Mountain are 15 from us, Wildcat Mountain and Bretton Woods are 40 minutes away from us. X-country, snowshoe and tube for FREE at Great Glen Trails (at the base of Mt Washington) or at a discounted rate at Jackson Ski Touring Foundation.
Discounted tickets are available at our front desk for all these activities. Even if there is a lack of natural snow, all the mountains usually open mid-december (tubing can be opened earlier) and make snow!
Snowcoach ride up Mt Washington Auto Road – coupon available at our front desk.
Dog sledding with Muddy Paws Dog Sled. If the snow is not present, they propose rolling dog sledding adventures!
100 ACRE WOODS, part of the Believe in Books Literacy Foundation : walk, x-country ski, snowshoe, picnic, along their Story Book Trail! They also propose a Theatre in the Woods with kids’ plays and entertainment for the whole family.
Learn about the exceptional weather up Mt Washington at the hands-on science museum for kids, the Weather Discovery Center, just 5 minutes away from us.
Come for hours of fun and entertainment in the educational safe environment of the Mt Washington Valley Children’s Museum, just 5 minutes away from us.
Take advantage of the Kahuna Laguna, an exceptional indoor waterpark, fun for the whole family, also 5 minutes away from us.