The Ghoullog presents : Mercer Home for the Criminally Insane!
September 25 & 26, 2015
October 2 & 3, 2015
October 16 & 17, 2015
October 23 & 24, 2015
October 30 & 31, 2015
The Ghoullog is running on October 9, 10 & 11 but we do not offer the package. You can still buy discounted tickets directly from us though.
All community residents and facility visitors be advised: 3 Mercer Home residents have escaped detention in maximum security East Wing, where the most violent criminals are held. These individuals may have released other inmates as well. They are convicted psychopathic murderers, possibly armed. Mercer Home is in lockdown. Extreme fear is advised.
Enter the 9th season of the Ghoullog at Cranmore. The approximate 50 minute haunt features over 15,000 square feet of indoor space through a series of dark rooms, scary mazes and unknown places, plus an all new outdoor element which leads the unsuspecting through the dark woods with all of the scares and screams you’ve come to expect. Will you be able to make it out of the Mercer Home unharmed? Each Ghoullog ticket comes with a single ride ticket to ride the chairlift for an unforgettable ride in the dark- that’s if you make it out of the Mercer Home. For age 10 and up.
The Haunted Playground features the Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing and Soaring Eagle Zipline. The Coaster is a roller-coaster like ride that takes visitors on a 3,600 foot round trip ride up and down the mountain in a 2-person sled mounted on a steel track. The Giant Swing gives 4 people a breath-taking sky-ride. The Soaring Eagle Zipline fleshes out the Haunted Playground letting visitors fly 750 feet up and back down the mountain in a seated zipline. All Haunted Playground rides offer a unique night-time experience with special lighting, effects and the occasional ghost or ghoul when you least expect it. Age, height and weight restrictions apply (check the restrictions here)
The Ghoullog Package includes:
- 2 nights with us (Friday & Saturday) in the room of your choice;
- Full country breakfast cooked-to-order each morning;
- 2 tickets for the Ghoullog Haunt which includes a haunted chairlift ride (open from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Friday & from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm on Saturday). Upgrade is available to add the Haunted Playground for only $12 directly on the mountain.
- A $30 voucher for a dinner at one of the Valley Originals’ Restaurants;
- A Dining Pass for additional discounts to area restaurants…
- Starting from $276 + tax for two
- To book this package call us at (800) 356-3596
- Children are welcome even though it is not recommended for children 10 and under. Parental discretion is advised.
- Visitors are encouraged to dress appropriately for the weather and the chairlift ride. It can be very cold up the Mountain!
- Tickets are limited and will sell out! ADVANCED RESERVATION REQUIRED (at least 3 days before arrival)
- Let us know the time frame you would like upon reservation, so that we can reserve your seats for the Ghoullog (between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm on Fridays, and between 7 pm and 10:00 pm on Saturday)
- In case of cancellation, our regular policy applies for the lodging part. If cancellation is done before 2 pm on the day we reserved your Ghoullog tickets, tickets will be refunded. If done after 2 pm, no refund is possible.
- 50% lodging deposit + all tickets are required upon reservation