JUNE 1, 4, 7, 11, 12 AND 15, 2011
The Bicknell’s Thrush, only recently considered a separate species from the Gray-cheeked Thrush, is the only bird whose breeding is restricted to the Northeastern part of the continent. One of his breeding ground is the Mt Washington Auto Road offering you a unique opportunity to view these rare birds.
Guided tours are proposed on Wednesday June 1, Saturday June 4, Tuesday June 7, Saturday June 11, Sunday June 12 and Wednesday June 15 2011, and depart from the base of the Mt Washington Auto Road at 5:30 am, before the road opens to the general public to cause as little disturbance as possible.
Package starting from $257 + tax for two, including:
- 2 nights in the room of your choice,
- Breakfast-to-Go on the day of the tour,
- Full cooked-to-order breakfast the second day,
- 2 tickets for the Bicknell’s Thrush guided tour,
- A unique DVD by professional photographer Dick Pollock, with beautiful sceneries, wild flowers and animals from the Mt Washington Valley,
- A pocket naturalist guide “New Hampshire Trees & Wildflowers : An Introduction to Familiar Species”, that will help you recognize our fauna during your hikes in the White Mountains,
- A Valley Pass for discount on area restaurants,
- Exclusive coupons to shop local stores,
- If you are driving a hybrid car, you’ll get a $20 voucher towards a future stay with us and valid for 6 months.
- Advanced reservation REQUIRED – Limited space available so you should book the tour in advance!
- $190 asked as a deposit upon reservation for a stay in a regular room
PRICING (including taxes)
- In Room 5, Room 10 : $271.22
- In Room 3, Room 4, Room 11 : $282.12
- In Room 1, Room 6, Room 22 : $303.92
- In Room 2, Room 7, Room 9 : $314.82
- In Room 8, Room 19, Room 20, Room 21, Room 23 : $336.62
- In Suite 17, Suite 25 : $380.22