FLY FISHING PACKAGE
From April to September 22, 2016
Starting from $481 + tax for one or two people
To go fishing is the chance to wash one’s soul with pure air, with the rush of the brook, or with the shimmer of sun on blue water. It brings meekness and inspiration from the decency of nature, charity toward tackle-makers, patience toward fish, a mockery of profits and egos, a quieting of hate, a rejoicing that you do not have to decide a darned thing until next week. And it is discipline in the equality of men – for all men are equal before fish
Many of our White Mountain rivers, lakes and ponds, are worthy of the designation “trophy water” and provide fast action. North Conway NH has been featured in the soon to be published book 25 Best:Towns To Fly Fish For Trout. Brook trout, rainbow trout, and brown trout, as well as landlocked salmon, and small mouth bass can be found in our waters. While enjoying a quiet day on the water surrounded by the views of the presidential range, you might even observe bald eagles, osprey and moose.
Schedule a half day or a full day of guided instruction with a NH Registered Fly Fishing Guide. Start your fly fishing day at Cranmore Mountain Lodge where the guide will meet you right after breakfast to take you on a half day or a full day excursion.
All trips can be tailored to your experience and preference, whether you wish to fish a remote mountain pond, wade a tranquil mountain stream, or float fish one of our bigger rivers, we have what you are looking for. After a day on the water relax in our outdoor hot tub or continue to sharpen your skills fishing for brown and rainbow trout in our private trout pond.
- 2 nights for two in the room of your choice
- Cooked-to-order breakfast each morning
- Half day wade trip (4 hours) or full day wade trip (8 hours) – Note: Full day Drift trip and Half day Drift trip are also available
- Lunch (for full day trip only)
- All gear provided, if needed
- $30 dinner voucher valid at any of the Valley Originals’ Restaurants
Not provided: a NH Fishing license that you need if you are 16 and older. You can buy it and print it online
Conditions and Price :
- Half day wade trip starting from $481 – Full day wade trip starting from $606 (tax, gratuities for staff and guide not included)
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy and vary depending of the room reserved and the season.
- 50% deposit required upon reservation. This package must be booked at least 2 weeks prior stay and is subject to availability.
- To book this package call us at (800) 356-3596