The Jackson Ski Touring Foundation, located 15 minutes away
from us, maintains a variety of trails in and around the village of Jackson,
NH, for a wonderful cross-country ski and snowshoe experience. Enjoy 150 km of
trails that are considered by many to be the finest cross-country ski trails in
the Eastern United States, with opportunities
for all – from first time skiers and snowshoers to national competitors.
Great Glen Trails, located 35 minutes away from us, is at
Pinkham Notch, just at the base of Mt Washington, and offers 43 km of groomed
trails, a groomed tubing hill, a ski school and snowcoach tours that will take
you just above tree-line up Mt Washington Auto-Road.
|Package starting from $242 + tax for two|
Click Here for exact pricing per room
- 2 nights with us for 2 in the room of you choice,
- Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning,
- 2 vouchers (one per person) for one day of x-country ski or snowshoe at Jackson Ski Touring Foundation,
- 2 vouchers (one per person) for x-country ski or snowshoe or snow tub for free at Great Glen Trails (these vouchers give you a discount to take the snowcoach as well)
- A $30 dinner voucher valid towards a dinner at any of the Valley Originals' Restaurants
- A dining pass for extra discount to area restaurants
Note : vouchers for snowshoeing available for $10 per adult, vouchers for Jr X-country trail passes available for $10 per child (children under 10 ski Free!)
When is the package available?
Any time, from the opening of Jackson Ski Touring Foundation to the end of the
2016 ski season! No Blackout dates!
Conditions: Advanced reservation only - 50% lodging
deposit asked at reservation - Subject to availability - Rates are double
occupancy for all rooms except two bedroom suites (4 persons) - Room 19 ,
Suite 12, Suite 24 and Suite 25 are dog friendly, additional fee applies for a
dog - Cannot be combined with another offer or