- 1 night for two in the room of your choice
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- 2 tickets for the Murder Mystery Train, including a 3-hour train ride provided by the Conway Scenic Railroad, 2 four-course dinners provided by the Chocorua Dining Car, and a Murder Mystery performed by Arts in Motion
- Taxes & Gratuities included
- 2 nights for two in the room of your choice
- 10% off a third night, should you want to stay longer with us
- Cooked-to-order breakfast each morning
- a Swag Bag filled with surprises, in your room upon your arrival
- 2 tickets for the Murder Mystery Train, including a 3-hour ride provided by the Conway Scenic Railroad, 2 four-course dinners provided by the Chocorua Dining Car, and a Murder Mystery performed by Arts in Motion
- A VIP card and a free coupon books to go tax-free shopping at Settlers’ Green Outlet Stores
- Exclusive coupons from our partners
- a Valley Pass for extra savings to area restaurants
- Taxes & Gratuities included
Please note : due to the nature of the performance, event is reserved to people 18 or older
- Friday October 19 & Saturday October 20, 2012 at 6 pm
- Friday October 26 & Saturday October 27, 2012 at 6 pm
- Train have very limited seating, so book your package as early as possible!
- Crudite Platter
- First Course : Lobster Bisque
- Second Course : Grilled Seasonal Vegetable Gazpacho with avocado citrus Chantilly and Parmesan Croutons
- Entree – Choice of : Grilled Rib Eye with Balsamic Herb Emulsion, or Baked Stuffed Chicken with Prosciutto & Gruyere Cheese, or Black Bean Stuffed Portabello Mushroom with Roasted Red Peper (Vegetarian).
- All entrees are served with Manchego Polenta Cake and Seasonal Vegetable
- Trays of mini desserts
- Note: Alcoholic Beverages are not included
Dress Code :
Casual Elegant – For him, it could be a dark suit or a button down with trousers, made complete by a sport coat. For her, a formal pants outfit, or a snazzy black dress complemented by an evening wrap or clutch bag would be perfect for such a grand scene. Both women and men will find turtlenecks, darker colors, and leather shoes to be universally acepted as supplements to casual elegant outfits.
Elegant will require more flare, especially for women. You may want to bring out some of the finer jewelry, bolder makeup, and date to show more skin. Men can don the smoother ties, cufflinks, and may want to wear a black and blue suit before selecting a gray or tan one.
Formal – Those exquisite dresses and tuxedos are considered formal attire. The formal standard demands patrons to wear their best, with women in ravishing dresses and men in suits. Formal wear can even go a step above and befall black tie invitations, which call for men to wear tuxedos, and women to wear cocktail or long dresses, or modish, dressy evening separates.
Policy & Cancellation:
Packages need to be booked at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled trains. Packages cannot be sold at the last minute.
Packages can be booked only by calling (800) 356-3596 or (603) 356-2044. The guests choice of entree need to be given upon reservation (beef, chicken or vegetarian).
Seating is very limited, so it’s a first-come first-serve basis. Seats are guaranteed only once we have received a confirmation number.
Reservations are confirmed by email upon receipt of an advanced deposit made with a valid credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express). The entire package price is required as a deposit for a 1 night stay. One full night deposit and complete payment of the tickets are required for a 2 night stay.
For all cancellation, there is a $35 cancellation fee per room. A fourteen day cancellation notice is required to receive a full refund (minus the cancellation fee). Reservations cancelled less than 2 weeks before the scheduled performance are NOT REFUNDABLE unless we can re-sell the entire package to another couple (room & tickets). No credit voucher will be issued.
PRICING (for 2 people – includes taxes & gratuities):
October 19 & 20, 2012
- 1 night on Friday : Starting from $319.81
- 1 night on Saturday : Starting from $330.71
- 2 nights Thursday & Friday : starting from $430.92
- 2 nights Friday & Saturday : starting from $452.72
October 26 & 27, 2012
- 1 night on Friday or Saturday : Starting from $303.46
- 2 nights Thursday & Friday or Friday & Saturday : Starting from $415.66
CALL US AT 800-356-3596 AND WE’LL GIVE YOU AN EXACT QUOTE FOR THE ROOM OF YOUR CHOICE!