Reservation Book Cranmore Mountain Lodge
Saturday June 7 & 14, 2014
Friday October 24 & Saturday October 25, 2014
Friday October 31 & Saturday November 1, 2014
CALL US NOW AT 800-356-3596 TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE NOW
Night at the Disco!
Dust off your bellbottoms, platform shoes and disco
balls and get ready to get down tonight at Club 54, the trendiest dinner club
this side of “ Funky Town ”. We’re all going for a ride on the “Love Train” and
"Staying Alive" will be the order of the night as the drama unfolds
and murder “Turns The Beat Around".
Join us for an evening of “far out”
fun! Who dies? Who did it? Who figures it out and who will be around for the
Our Package starting from $403 + tax for two (scroll down for exact price)
- 2 nights for two in the room of your choice
- 10% off a third night, should you want to stay longer with us
- Cooked-to-order breakfast each morning
- Bubbly wine in your room upon your arrival
- 2 tickets for the Murder Mystery Train, including a 3-hour ride provided by the Conway Scenic Railroad, 2 four-course dinners provided by the Chocorua Dining Car, and a Murder Mystery performed by Arts in Motion
- Afternoon tea, coffee and homemade snack
- A VIP card to go tax-free shopping at Settlers' Green Outlet Stores
- a Dining Pass for savings to area restaurants
- Taxes & Gratuities included
Please note : due to the nature of the performance, event is reserved to people 18 or older
Dates & Times of performances:
- Saturday June 7, 2014 at 6 pm
- Saturday June 14, 2014 at 6 pm
- Friday October 24, 2014 at 6 pm
- Saturday October 25, 2014 at 6 pm
- Friday October 31, 2014 at 6 pm
Trains have very limited seating, so book your package as early as possible!
- Saturday November 1, 2014 at 6 pm
Four-Course Dinner served aboard the train:
- Crudite Platter
- First Course : Lobster Bisque
- Second Course : Crawford Salad (subject to change)
- Entree - Choice of : Grilled Rib Eye with Balsamic Herb Emulsion, or Baked Stuffed Chicken with Prosciutto & Gruyere Cheese, or Black Bean Stuffed Portabello Mushroom with Roasted Red Peper (Vegetarian).
- All entrees are served with Manchego Polenta Cake and Seasonal Vegetable
- Trays of mini desserts
- Note: Alcoholic Beverages are not included
Dress Code :
Casual Elegant - For him, it could be a dark suit or a button down with trousers, made complete by a sport coat. For her, a formal pants outfit, or a snazzy black dress complemented by an evening wrap or clutch bag would be perfect for such a grand scene. Both women and men will find turtlenecks, darker colors, and leather shoes to be universally acepted as supplements to casual elegant outfits.
Elegant will require more flare, especially for women. You may want to bring out some of the finer jewelry, bolder makeup, and date to show more skin. Men can don the smoother ties, cufflinks, and may want to wear a black and blue suit before selecting a gray or tan one.
Formal - Those exquisite dresses and tuxedos are considered formal attire. The formal standard demands patrons to wear their best, with women in ravishing dresses and men in suits. Formal wear can even go a step above and befall black tie invitations, which call for men to wear tuxedos, and women to wear cocktail or long dresses, or modish, dressy evening separates.
Policy & Cancellation:
Packages need to be booked at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled trains. Packages cannot be sold at the last minute.
Packages can be booked only by calling (800) 356-3596 or (603) 356-2044. The guests choice of entree need to be given upon reservation (beef, chicken or vegetarian).
Seating is very limited, so it's a first-come first-serve basis. Seats are guaranteed only once we have received a confirmation number.
Reservations are confirmed by email upon receipt of an advanced deposit made with a valid credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express). One full night deposit and complete payment of the tickets are required.
For all cancellation, there is a $35 cancellation fee per room. A fourteen day cancellation notice is required to receive a full refund (minus the cancellation fee). Reservations cancelled less than 2 weeks before the scheduled performance are NOT REFUNDABLE unless we can re-sell the entire package to another couple (room & tickets). No credit voucher will be issued.
PRICING (for 2 people - includes taxes & gratuities) - You can visit our rooms by clicking here :
- For June 7, October 31 and November 1:
- Economy Double Rooms (Room 5, Room 10) : $419.02
- Standard Double Room (Room 4) :$429.92
- Standard Queen Rooms (Room 1, Room 3, Room 11, Room 22) : $436.46
- Standard room with 2 double beds (room 6) : $447.36
- King Rooms (Room 2, Room 7, Room 8), Family Queen Room (Room 9), Queen Room with garden view (Room 21) : $458.26
- Deluxe Queen Room (Room 19), Double Room with two Double beds (Room 20, Room 23) : $480.06
- One Bedroom Suites (Suite 17, Suite 25) : $534.56
- Two Bedroom Suite (Suite 12, Suite 24) : $883.82 for 4 adults
- For June 14, October 24 & 25 :
- Economy Double Rooms (Room 5, Room 10) and standard Double Room (Room 4) : $429.92
- Standard Queen Rooms (Room 1, Room 3, Room 11, Room 22) and Standard Room with 2 double beds (room 6) : $469.16
- King Rooms (Room 2, Room 7, Room 8), Deluxe Queen Room (Room 19), Queen Room with garden view (Room 21), and Double Room with two Double beds (Room 20 & 23) : $480.06
- One Bedroom Suites (Suite 17, Suite 25) : $534.56
- Two Bedroom Suite (Suite 12, Suite 24) : $890.36 for 4 adults
CALL US NOW AT 800-356-3596