The North Conway Polar Express is not one of these Santa Trains, or a simple train ride! It’s a Magical 2-hour Journey, including :
- A train ride to the North Pole in your PJs
- Christmas Carols that we all sing together while aboard
- Hot cocoa and candy to warm up your heart
- AseaofElveswith their lanterns, awaiting you at the North Pole to deliver you to Santa
- A read-aloud of the Caldecott Award winning book written and illustrated by Chris Van Allsburg
- Santa himself giving the first gift of Christmas to all the kids
- Wonderful memories for years to come
The Polar Express is one of the major fundraisers for the
Package includes :
- 2 nights in the room of your choice
- Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning (kids menu and gluten free menu available), featuring choice of fluffy pancakes, real French toasts, stuffed croissants and more…
- Polar Express tickets (coach only) for selected Saturday performances from Thanksgiving weekend to December 22
- A small gift, personalized with your child(ren) name under our Christmas tree
- Afternoon Hot Cocoa and homemade cake or bread
- aValleyPassfor discounts to area restaurants and a sleigh ride
- a VIP card to go tax-free shopping at the outlet stores of Settlers’ Green
- Exclusive coupons from our partners
- Free tubing, x-country skiing, snowshoeing passes atGreatGlenTrails(if open)
- Optional discount tickets (giving you a 20% off!) forCranmoreMountain’s Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing orIndoorAdventurePark(weather permitting)
- If you are driving a hybrid car, you’ll get a $20 voucher towards a future stay with us and valid until August 31st, 2013
- Too many things to do? Optional 3rd night with a 10% discount
And DON’T FORGET your swimsuits to dip into our outdoor hot tub!
Rates for 2012 (rates are subject to change and vary depending of the room – Taxes are not included):
Starting from $413 + tax for 3 people (2 adults and 1 child under 10)- This starting rate is for a stay in Room 5.
Starting from $536 + tax for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children under 10) – This starting rate is for a stay in Room 6.
For 5 people in a two bedroom suite (2 adults and 3 children under 10), package starts from $823 + tax.
EARLY BIRDS SPECIAL : Book your package BEFORE June 1st, 2012, and the first 3 packages sold will receive 2 FREE Santa’s Village tickets good for any 2-night reservation with us for a stay this summer (between June 29 and August 31, 2012)! A $54 FREE gift towards a summer getaway!
Payment and cancellation policy:
One night stay + all tickets payment are required at time of reservation. The balance should be paid at check-in. Packages are refundable, minus a $35 cancellation fee per room, if we can resell your reservation IN FULL to another family (room + tickets). Cancellations received within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable, regardless of reason. Reservations will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE CALL (800) 356-3596 NOW!
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA YOU MIGHT CONSIDER WHILE STAYING WITH US
Cranmore Mountain : Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing, Snow Tubing, IndoorAdventurePark. Discounted tickets are available at our front desk.
Attitash Mountain : Mountain Coaster. Discounted tickets are available at our front desk
Skiing : Cranmore Mountain is just 1 mile from us, Attitash and Black Mountain are 15 from us, Wildcat Mountain and Bretton Woods are 40 minutes away from us. X-country, snowshoe and tube for FREE at Great Glen Trails (at the base of MtWashington). Discounted tickets are available at our front desk for all these activities. Even if there is a lack of natural snow, all the mountains usually open mid-december (tubing can be opened earlier) and make snow!
Snowcoach ride up Mt Washington Auto Road – coupon available at our front desk.
Dog sledding with Muddy Paws Dog Sled. If the snow is not present, they propose rolling dog sledding adventures!
100 ACRE WOODS, part of the Believe in Books Literacy Foundation : walk, x-country ski, snowshoe, picnic, along their Story Book Trail! They also propose a Theatre in the Woods with kids’ plays and entertainment for the whole family.
Learn about the exceptional weather up Mt Washingtonat the hands-on science museum for kids, the Weather Discovery Center, just 5 minutes away from us.
Come for hours of fun and entertainment in the educational safe environment of the Mt Washington Valley Children’s Museum, just 5 minutes away from us.
Take advantage of the Kahuna Laguna, an exceptional indoor waterpark, fun for the whole family, also 5 minutes away from us!