October 18 to October 24, 2013:
Midweek : From $99 to $119 in a standard room - From $139 to $199 in a Suite
Weekend : From $104 to $139 in a standard room - From $159 to $219 in a Suite
For accurate availability and rates, please click below
For last minute deals, special discounts, news about our packages, offers and activities in the valley, helping you plan your getaway, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our blog!
- Rates are based on 2 or 4 people occupancy, depending of the rooms (even a small child counts as 1 person).
- Up to 2 children 10 and under are free with 2 adults staying in the room. There is an additional charge of $20/night + tax ($30 during fall foliage season: from September 28 to October 18, 2012) for any other children 10 and under in the room.
- Add $20/night + tax for each additional person over the age of 10 in the room ($30 during fall foliage season : from September 27 to October 17, 2013)
- Deduct $10/night + tax for single occupancy rate. Single occupancy rate is not available during Fall foliage season and low season (November/December - April/May), and is not available for Suites and family rooms.
- Our one-bedroom suites and two-bedroom suites require a two-night stay minimum at all time.
- A two-night stay minimum is required for all stays during Columbus Weekend, and for some rooms, during all Fall Foliage season.
- You must be at least 21 years old to reserve a room.
- All rates are subject to the 9% New Hampshire Rooms & Meals tax.
- All rates are subject to change and are based on availability.
- Gratuities for our waiting and housekeeping staff are always welcome!
- Rates include full country breakfast cooked-to-order. We will not deduct the price of the breakfast if you cannot or do not want to take advantage of it.
- A Gluten free option is offered upon request at reservation and free of charge only for those who suffer from Celiac disease or are allergic to gluten.
- Reservations are confirmed by email (unless you request it by mail) upon receipt of an advanced deposit made with a valid credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express) :
- One full day is required for a one night reservation.
- 50% deposit is required for two or more nights.
- 50% deposit and an agreement letter is required for any group reservation.
- Deposits are applied to the last day of your reservation, which means that early checkouts forfeit their deposits and are responsible for ALL nights booked.
- Full payment is required at check-in. If you check-in after 8 pm, we will charge your credit card for the remaining balance the next day of your arrival.
- There is a $25 surcharge per room on all cancellation to cover paperwork ($30 per room during Fall foliage).
- All cancellations must be made by mail or email at TheLodge@North-Conway.com.
- A fourteen day cancellation notice is required to receive a full refund (30 day notice during Fall foliage season). Reservations cancelled less than 2 weeks, but more than 4 days, before arrival (30 days during Fall Foliage season) will be refunded only if we are able to re-rent to others. If the room remains un-rented, we gladly issue a credit voucher in the value of your deposit (minus the cancellation fee), valid for 4 months, that can be used as a deposit on your next stay with us. In case of cancellation again, this credit voucher is forfeit.
- Reservations cancelled less than 4 days before arrival (7 days during Fall foliage season), whatever the reason is, ARE NOT REFUNDABLE at all unless we can re-rent the room to others. No credit voucher will be issued. Please check with your travel agent about different types of travel insurance if you have cancellation concerns.
- Cots & cribs are available free of charge and must be requested at the moment of the reservation (subject to availability).
- Dogs are allowed only in our dog friendly rooms (click here for more information about our dog policy and traveling with your dog).
- If you need a refrigerator in your room, please choose a room that offers a refrigerator. We cannot provide with an in-room refrigerator in the rooms that are not equipped. For those rooms, we have a refrigerator/freezer available in our kitchen, common to all our guests.
- If you are suffering from a food allergy (gluten, nuts, eggs, dairy...) or any other allergy please mention it upon reservation. We'll do our best to accommodate your special diet. If you forget to mention it, we might not be able to accommodate you. We are very strict and are doing our best to avoid any cross-contamination. However, if you become sick during your stay with us, we are not to be held responsible in any way.
- The lodge is entirely smoke free. We'll charge your credit card with a minimum of $250 cleaning fee if this is not respected. You will also be charged the applicable room rate for loss of sale for each day we are not able to sell the room until the smell of tobacco is gone (up to 4 days). Even cigarette butts shouldn't be disposed of in any trashcans in the common rooms or bedrooms. Please smoke outside ONLY and dispose of your cigarette butts in the ashtrays that are provided.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Eastern time). Early or late check-in are available only upon request and after agreement with the innkeepers. Early check-in is not possible during Fall foliage season and Holidays. Check-out time is 11:00 am. If you check-out after 11:00 am without prior agreement with the innkeepers, you will be charged an additional night. Late check-out is charged an additional $25 when agreed with innkeepers.
- Breakfast is served between 7:30 am and 9:00 am. Should you arrive after 9 am in the dining room, some coffee and cereals might still be available but no breakfast will be served and no credit or refund is possible.
- The outdoor hot tub is open from 10 am to 9 pm, year round. We reserve the right to close the hot tub in case of inclement weather, such as thunderstorms, heavy rain or snowfall, or in case of unappropriate use by any guests.
- Housekeeping is included in our rate. However, should we need to shampoo the carpets after your stay with us because of new stains (including but not limited to wine, coffee and pet stains), we will charge you a minimum of $50 extra cleaning fee. Decorations and party items such as confetti are strictly prohibited. Should you not comply with this policy, you agree to pay a minimum extra $60 cleaning fee.
- We are a sustainable property. Please check our Environmental Policy, and recycle during your stay with us, and after!
From New York City Area
Take I-95 to New Haven
Then I-91 to Hartford, CT
From Hartford, CT
Take Route 84 to Portsmouth NH Vicinity
Take Route 90 for only one exit to Route 290
Take 290, driving through Worcester, MA to Route 495
Take 495 to I-95
(Boston area motorists take Route 1 or 495 or I-95)
Take I-95 North to Portsmouth NH Vicinity
As you approach Portsmouth, move into the far left passing lane and Exit I-95 onto the Spaulding Turnpike. The exit sign will read "White Mountains, Spaulding Turnpike and Rtes 4 & 16". DO NOT pass this exit, as you will soon reach Maine, extending your vacation considerably!
Take the Spaulding Turnpike and after passing the second toll plaza (about 12 miles), Route 4 will end, and you will be on Route 16. Stay on 16 (approximately one and a half hours' drive) until you reach North Conway Village.
From Boston via the Kancamagus Highway
If you have a little extra time for your drive and you want to have a scenic ride through the White Mountain National Forest, you may want to consider a drive along the Kancamagus Highway.
Follow I-93 North to Exit 32 in New Hampshire (approximately 120 miles)
At the bottom of exit 32, turn left onto NH 112 East (the Kancamagus Highway)
The Kancamagus Highway runs for about 30-35 miles along the most beautiful route in New Hampshire.
At the end of the Kancamagus Highway, turn left onto NH 16 North.
Follow NH 16 to North Conway Village.
Take I-293 North to Route 93 North
Turn off of Route 93 at Exit 23 onto NH Rte 104 and follow for about 9 miles
Turn onto NH Route 25 North and follow for about 23 miles
Turn onto NH Route 16 North
Follow NH 16 to North Conway Village
From Ottawa, take 417 East to Montreal (turns into 40 just before Montreal)
Take Decarie South (15 South) through Montreal over Champlain Bridge
Take 10 East to Rock Island Exit (55 South)
Take 55 South to Rock Island Border crossing
Get and stay on 91 South through St Johnsbury
Just past St Johnsbury turn onto 93 South through Littleton
Turn onto 302 towards Bethlehem
Stay on 302 - follow sign for North Conway
In North Conway, approaching from the South
When you reach North Conway : turn right on Kearsarge Road - This is the traffic light with Horsefeathers Restaurant on the right and a large park and train station on the left (Five and Dime store at the corner). Drive up Kearsarge Road, past the Cranmore Inn, until you reach a "T" intersection at the top of the hill. Turn left and drive straight to Cranmore Mountain Lodge, located 1.2 miles from the "T" intersection. Cranmore Mountain Lodge is on the right side of the road.
In North Conway, approaching from the North
From Routes 16/302, turn left onto Hurricane Mountain Road (Vista Country Store at the corner). Go up the hill one mile to Kearsarge Road (not the Kearsarge Residence, which is before). Arrive to the intersection with the Mt Surprise Road on your left and Kearsarge Road on your right. Turn right. The Cranmore Mountain Lodge is located 1/8 mile down the road on the left.