“Listed as one of the most often chosen activity on a trip to New Hampshire, shopping is an important aspect of a trip to Mt. Washington Valley. With literally hundreds of choices from outlets to boutiques to craft and antique shops, Mt. Washington Valley features something for every shopper, no matter what their age or interest! The Mt. Washington Valley is known as one of the top New England shopping destinations. Boasting over 200 nationally-recognized manufacturers outlets, boutiques, antique and craft shops, it attracts visitors from all over the world because of the tax-free shopping!”. For more about shopping in North Conway, please click here!
With our package, not only are be able to shop the tax-free outlet stores, but also discover local independent stores offering gifts and decor for the home, handmade soaps and body products, musical instruments and accessories, pet products, hand-dipped chocolate and much more…
This is our way to help our local economy and apply our Environmental Policy, even in the packages we offer.
- 2 night stay for 2 in the room of your choice
- Full country breakfast cooked to order every morning – (Full gluten free menu available at no extra charge)
- A tote bag full of goodies & exclusive coupons from various independent stores on Main Street North Conway Village (visit our partners )
- A VIP card for extra savings in the Settlers’ Green Outlet Stores, offering more than 100 nationally recognized brand name manufacturer outlet stores
- A $30 voucher for a dinner at one of the Valley Originals’ Restaurants or Rafferty’s Restaurant and Pub (Full gluten free menu available) or at A Taste of Thai Restaurant
- A Valley Pass for discount on dining, horseback riding, gift shop and other activities
- If you are driving a hybrid car, you’ll get a $20 voucher towards a future stay with us and valid for 6 months
- Too many things to do? Optional 3rd night with a 10% discount
Any time of the year, except during Fall foliage season (September 28 to October 7, 2012) and Christmas Vacations (December 24, 2012 to January 1, 2013)!